"Communications link failure" after a while

"Communications link failure" after a while

Antoine Roux
Hello,

Since I upgraded to Guacamole 1.2.0 on my Docker infrastructure, I have
an error preventing the webpage to be displayed after a while (~1h). The
server works for a bit, then the error appears.
{noformat}
==> /usr/local/tomcat/logs/catalina.2020-07-09.log <==
09-Jul-2020 12:03:36.527 WARNING [http-nio-8080-exec-8]
org.apache.ibatis.logging.jdk14.Jdk14LoggingImpl.warn Execution of ping
query 'SELECT 1' failed: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 2,872,642
milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was
927,976 milliseconds ago.
{noformat}

As anonymous, the /guacamole/api/tokens endpoint never respond, and as
connected user
/guacamole/api/session/data/mysql/connectionGroups/ROOT/tree and
/guacamole/api/session/data/mysql/self/permissions do the same thing.

I can ping the DB from the guacamole container, and a restart solve the
issue for ~1h, sometime less...

I use OpenID and JDBC pluggin.
Do you have an advice?

Thank in advance,