screen sharing

kang
I would like to use screen sharing on my Guac site, but I don't like the
idea that a user can share their screen with anyone in the world.  I
want to limit screen sharing between users with an account on my
system.  Is there any way I can do this with the existing
implementation, or Nick - would you mind if I put in a feature request?

Jason.

Re: screen sharing

vnick
On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 6:33 PM Jason Keltz <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to use screen sharing on my Guac site, but I don't like the
idea that a user can share their screen with anyone in the world.  I
want to limit screen sharing between users with an account on my
system.  Is there any way I can do this with the existing
implementation, or Nick - would you mind if I put in a feature request?

Yeah, I don't think that's possible today.  I think there may actually be a feature request or two already out there that would cover it, so you might look through the open issues and just see if anything fits the bill.  Otherwise, if you don't see anything, go ahead and submit a request.

-NIck